Join us at our intimate glamping site and bunkhouse on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path for an escape to remember. With views south over rolling green fields to the sea beyond – as far as Lundy Island on a clear day. You can often see sea glimpses to the west too.
Stay in one of our gorgeous bell tents for up to eight people, or choose our cosy, simple bunkhouse for up to 12.
Warren Farm, Wales is ideally located between the vast golden sands and cracking surf at Freshwater West and the jaw-dropping beauty of Barafundle beach. Or enjoy an active break with scuba diving, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP), surfing and climbing all on our doorstep – we’re the closest you can stay to the Green Bridge of Wales and Stack Rocks.
For a more relaxed visit, spend your time on trips to local rural pubs, pottering around quaint nearby towns or to the many castles scattered across Pembrokeshire.
Our extra large and rather stunning bell tents are pitched in our secluded, sun-dappled copse or in our sunny meadow under endless skies.
• Each is set in a private lawn with outside dining around your own campfire, complete with grid and tools for you to cook on.
• Fully equipped with snuggly duvets, squishy pillows and super-comfortable orthopaedic mattresses; wicker hampers with integrated coolbags stuffed with crockery, glasses and cutlery for 8; and romantically lit with twinkling solar lights and tea lights.
• A stay under canvas needn’t mean giving up on home comforts completely: you’ll have your own 'en suite' and camp kitchen. We’ve even included the kitchen sink – with hot & cold running water – and a gas hob. We haven't forgotten the camping essentials: there's a cafetiere, toasting fork and bottle opener.
• Enjoy a welcome pack with tea, sugar and freshly ground coffee for the cafetiere. And not forgetting your first bag of charcoal and marshmallows, because a camping trip wouldn't be complete without toasting marshmallows around a fire as the sun sets and the stars come out.
• Our tents are dog-friendly. Enjoy a walk in our enclosed 9 acre meadow or visit one of the many dog-friendly beaches nearby.
• Have a family gathering or perhaps a reunion with friends. Book more than one tent or add our bunkhouse if you need more space.
Our cosy bunkhouse offers all-weather accommodation for up to twelve people in simple comfort.
• Purpose-built bunkbeds designed for active adults, fitted with our super-comfortable orthopaedic mattresses.
• Ladies & gents loos and wetroom for showering.
• Basic food preparation facilities. Unfortunately there isn’t room to squeeze in a kitchen, but the bunkhouse enjoys a full sized fridge, electric kettle & toaster.
• Dine outside in a private courtyard, with your own firepit to barbecue on and chill out beside.
• Not suitable for dogs, infants or young children.
Please email us if you have any questions - we're hardly ever near the phone.