The Great Game Fairs of Ireland brand normally includes the Irish Countrysports and Country Life magazine
( www.countrysportsandcountrylife.com) and Game Fairs in the North & South of Ireland. However since 2018 is our 40th Anniversary year we have combined NI and ROI fairs into one potentially huge celebratory all Ireland Game Fair, at Shanes Castle, Antrim on the 23/24 June 2018. The ROI fair will return at a fantastic new venue in the Irish Midlands on the 24/25 August 2019.
The 40th Anniversary All Ireland Fair will include :
1. A superb range of international country sports exhibits, displays and competitions with unrivalled prize funds including special Ruby Anniversary Trophies to be won outright.
2. A huge shopping village of trade stands including a Fine Food & Craft Festival and virtually everything to 'buy into the country lifestyle.'
3. A Living History Festival featuring timelines from the Vikings to the 1798 rebellion including medieval jousting and a re-enactment of the Battle of Antrim.
4. Action packed arena entertainment in three arenas featuring top performers and a huge range of animals including ferrets, falcons, horse & hounds, carriage driving, historical re-enactments, muzzle loaders, medieval jousting, lurchers & terriers, fy casting, gundogs etc.
5. Huge range of 'have a go' opportunities for children including archery, laser shooting, 'put & take fishery' , dog shows, fishing tuition and a massive range of children's games.
6. Special accommodation and admission rates for ROI and UK visitors - also special ferry rates available.
Details of updates to programme etc can be had by visiting the fair web site, following us on facebook and reading the Irish Countrysports & Country Life magazine